VIEW OUR HT NEWS
- We are very grateful that we are able to keep our Adoration Chapel open, and we thank God for His generosity, however we have a couple of Holy Hours that need adorers, and they are:
Sunday: 12:00-1:00 pm; Saturday: 5:00-6:00 pm; contact info is in the bulletin
- Our parish will celebrate Our Lady of Guadalupe – after 11:30 AM mass on Dec. 12th. We will have Mexican Tamales and Hot Chocolate, enlivened with Live Mariachi. The cost per person will be $8.00.
Everyone is invited to come and celebrate this special feast. Tickets will be available next week. If you would like to volunteer please call the parish office.
- We will have an Advent Crafts Day on Sun. Nov. 28th after all masses for the children. We will also have a Min Craft fair on Dec. 4 & 5 after all masses. Please refer to the bulletin for details or to reserve a table.
- The North Shore Pro-Life Society is pleased to have Cam Cote of The Canadian Centre for Bioethical Reform and co-host of the podcast: The Pro-Life Guys, as the keynote speaker at our Tuesday, November 23rd AGM at 7pm. All are invited. Details are in our bulletin.
- STA Parent Association is once again selling poinsettias, wreaths and more just in time for Christmas. The order deadline is Sunday, November 21st with a delivery timeline on December 2nd and 3rd.
- 8:30am and 10am – The Knights of Columbus will be serving up their delicious pancake breakfast after mass. You are all invited to come and enjoy good food and fellowship. The North Shore Prolife Society will be offering beautiful religious Christmas cards for sale at the Knights of Columbus pancake Breakfast.